Thursday 9 February 2012

Maths Puzzle Day

Key  Stage 2 children had an exciting day today with a visit from The Happy Puzzle Company.  The children had a lot of fun and some of them hadn't realised that they were actually doing maths!

Using logic and working together

Gently does it

Teamwork



A workshop for parents at the end of the day meant that the children could share their learning.



Apparently this is the most difficult puzzle available.  Leanne said that nobody has ever completed it!

Well done Aneesh, you proved her wrong...


...with a little bit of help from mum and Yeung!



4 comments:

  1. those puzzles sound really hard




    zainab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at me and my mum. She had lots of fun and so did I. I hope we get to do it again.

    Jamie & Mum =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aneesh gimme a hand next time... and bring Yeung with you.

    Jamie

    P.S I'm worrying about my advancsd puzzle skills :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. those puzzles were a bit hard but i still did my best




    ibby

    ReplyDelete