Thursday 29 March 2012

Robinwood II

What an amazing adventure we had.  I think that everybody achieved something at Robinwood and perhaps learned something new about ourselves. This included: coping with being away from home for the first time, conquering a fear of heights, learning how to be part of a team and accepting that it is OK to lose or not be first.  Well done to everyone who went, you were fantastic ambassadors to our school. 

My favourite activity, as always, was the zip wire and the one that really stretched me was the trapeze.  What were your favourite activity and biggest achievement?








4 comments:

  1. i loved the giant swing the best cant wait for PGL

    izzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was amazing. I didn't want to come home!

    Bring on PGL!


    Dylan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The giant swing was aw some but I enjoyed the Piranha pool the best.

    Bring on PGL (Parents Get Lost)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so cool


    Amaan!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete